Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.- James A. Baldwin

Kind of a weird day.

It has been.... 6 months since I moved back to my moms house. Its official, living on my own has become a memory, something I think of "back when I lived on my own" kind of a thing. I remember moving back home, and just loving the simple presence of people. I learned something very important- I CAN live by myself, but I'd prefer not to.

But now, I am living by myself again for a week. Well... lets be fair to the dog, I have a sweet dog with me named Samara. Whom I find myself talking to. Though she seems most interested in listening whenever I am eating, but I guess I can't blame her. But needless to say, she's a honey.

I just really really want someone to sleepover this week. But my friend is on vacation and... yeah.
I might recruit my little sister Christy. she's generally bored and alone. haha, like me lately. I guess we make a good pair. Though I mask my boredom with homework, she doesn't have such luxuries now graduated and all. (did I just call homework a luxury? wow... I have issues)

So today, I made coleslaw. Exciting I know. It doesn't taste very special. Little un-impressed with my improv coleslaw making skills, and now their fridge smells like cabbage. But at least I have my favorite icecream, so whenever I go stir crazy I can just watch my shows in my computer and eat....icecream, and talk to Samara, and... homework it up...

I think I am going to stop posting about my lame life for tonight and just go to bed. Everything just feels heavy today, Im hoping I will just wake up feeling...lighter.

No comments: