Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." -- Redd Foxx

So today I explained a theoretical psychological reason why girls dress like sluts, and why boys act like jerks.... just to prove that people are way more complicated then their stereotype. Lets all remember this!

So today was gorgeous. I sat there inside the house, looking out the window, and told Reed "its amazing outside" and then with he perks up and says "Lets do something outside!"

I choose the trampoline. I did not feel like throwing balls, or kicking balls, or hitting balls, or trying to catch balls. But jumping? I can do that.

Until Reed challenged me to bounce off my stomach. {1} I guess after watching me show him how to bounce off your back, he was a little excited to realize I thoroughly suck at something.
I have this fear, of heading straight down to... well... anything. I can not dive. I can not roll over a bar, and definitely can not go head first into a tramp... even if its just to bounce off my stomach.

I do appreciate his pep talk however. "Danielle! It is time to face your fears!" or the "Its just a trampoline! Keep your head up!" and my favorite "That was a good try Danielle! Now you just have to fix your legs from going... everywhere"

I mean, I couldn't help but feel as if his uncontrollable laughter was at my expense though. I guess it is funny to watch a grown women scream and kick her legs everywhere as she tries to bounce off her stomach. {2}

And does anybody remember butt wars? "1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a butt war! 5, 6, 7, 8 this is how we demonstrate!"

Yeah.

Those are not easy.

I think I have a new work out routine, its called: beat Christy in a Butt War.

So I can be Butt War Champion!!!

I know... mature right?


{1} which by the way, he can do. Perfectly.

{2} truly, it was as ridiculous as it sounds.

No comments: