Monday, February 14, 2011

Unique and Beautiful.

Well thanks to the one's out there who made me feel a little bit extra special today.

I really just assumed it would be any other day, I was a little surprised.

However in my shame... I did not prepare much for today... I feel horrible because I feel like I fail people in this area often. (Area called: gift giving)
It's not a talent of mine, or I am lazy and seriously need to get better at these things.... debating as to which one it is. I mean.... I DID last night make some valentines for my 4th grade girls, as shown in the picture... but that's because I just know little
kids go all out for valentines.

(Heart origami's by the way... with pockets... probably the best thing ever. I MAY over use it, but it works so well for practically anything!!)

Yesterday, was a good morning for me. Church was exactly what I needed to remind me the differences between calling and driven, and recognizing:

where in life am I "driven"? Where am I pushing and pushing for MY end
result and MY agenda and what I think I need to accomplish? And what is it, that I need to surrender?

For I know that I am:

Called to teach children

Called to love my family

and called to chill out from the fellows for a bit.

All of which are FINE, as long as I am not pushing myself to the point of stressing out over homework (to get certified), or trying so hard to fix things at home that I am going on overkill, or freak out over everything concerning the later.

But honestly, life is beautiful.

Unique and beautiful.

No comments: