Friday, February 11, 2011

A Heart is Hard to Break That Way

I am so tired, I could just fall asleep.

But my goal, for these pictures, must be met.

SO, on my drive home....I took this picture.

This was after a riveting night of cheesy bread, brisk tea, and a movie with my lovely friend. Funny thing is, as we were driving to go out and have a few drinks, we both confessed that we were much too tired.

I confessed I wanted cheesy bread

And I wish that tea lasted longer.

But I love my friend. I am very happy I got to spend time in her cute little apartment.

Observation of the day:
Since I am on a "MUST BE SINGLE FOR NOW" kick, I'm... well single, intentionally. Not saying I have a LINE of men standing at my door waiting for his turn, just saying I'm trying to take a chill pill.
But I noticed that with my friend who is not single, I can still do boy talk.
Without getting whiney
Overly cynical,
or any of that.
And in my sleepy tired state, I found that interesting.

Just goes to show the benefits of having walls.
A heart is hard to break that way.

I think that was sarcasm.

I'll let you know in the morning
.
Enjoy the snow all you Michigan people.

No comments: