Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blog Make-Over!

I just gave my blog a make-over, and now I'm exhausted. This is mostly in due to time of night than my blog's extreme make-over, and I'm a little bummed that I can't move the quote more towards the chicken's feet...

but I wash my hands of it! I will allow the un-movable quote to stay where it is... staying...

I have this suspicion, that my little sister Christy MAY love my cat more than I do.

This is all in consideration that she actually has a squeaky way of saying "Your so cute Cute CUTE!" and she calls me over whenever she catches my cat doing something cute or stupid.

So, when she moves to Lansing to stay at the dorms in Michigan State, I know she's going to struggle.

NOT because she misses her boyfriend.

Or the hours worth of homework and classes...

No.

She will miss my cat.

So I did the most logical, loving, big sister thing I could do.

I ordered from Etsy, a hand made stand-in Honey. :)

I will be the only sister living at home after this month, for the two baby sisters are moving out, leaving mom alone with her baby boy and I.

I have BIG dreams for this basement... which include an office and repainted walls. But time is slipping by quickly, and if I don't get on top of this "Paint the whole basement by myself" kick than... well I'll just have to live with ugly wood paneling.

Who need's to move out when you have your own basement?

And may I add... I am so excited to have my FIRST winter with a garage parking space!

I am officially a spoiled Michigander.



No comments: