Friday, May 20, 2011

"Is the world really ending tomorrow?"

I found this beyond funny.

We can check on the stats of our blogs, which is pretty crazy and cool (as well as addicting) I was just dinking around after my work out, where I was looking at the category "Search Keywords"
From what I gather, these are the keywords that were used in search engines, that brought someone to my blog. Here is one that I found:

"what do i take to get rid of parasites pills"

Bahaha! How disappointed that poor soul must have been when they found out I was actually talking about confessing your sins, not ridding your intestines of parasites... however that blog has the highest rating of page reviews as of yet... so maybe Im onto something here...

And how about this whole thing about Judgement Day tomorrow at precisely 6 pm? I've heard rumors about this, generally through work. But when my little brother came running in after school asking, "Is the world really ending tomorrow?" I began to really do my research... and I had to chuckle a bit.

It is rather odd however, to consult your little brother that it is unlikely this guy is correct, and that even if he is, it's still ok... apparently he still wants to live a little more, grow up, and experience life a bit before he's scooped away. Understandable. I am pretty sure if I was told I was going to die the next day at the age 14, I would be running to my friends crying about the wedding I would never have.... (wedding planning was a big deal in those days.)



No comments: