Friday, September 17, 2010

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Raymond Chandler

So I'll be honest.

I just really do not feel like reading chapter 8, pp. 127-151 on the many addition and subtraction strategies. As much as I sincerely believe this will broaden my understanding, and give me awesome tools to teach math some day to little tykes, I'm just not in the mood.
No, I do not feel like writing my own version to each of the 11 strategies in the book either.

Or work on my poem
Or study for British literature exam (I didn't even know English Exams existed in college. I remember them in highschool, but since then it's been paper after paper for English. hmmm)

So the gist of what I'm saying is- I used up all motivation over the past two days.

Or that fact that I have to clock away my evening to a restaurant. (Though I can't complain about that, I am grateful that I have a job in a backwards sort of way.)

I wonder if motivation is directly connect with my alarm clock. I refused to wake up to an alarm clock this morning, and now I have no desire to be productive. That's it. My day is missing an alarm clock. Guess I'll just have sit back and do everything and anything else until tomorrow rolls around.

Yeah, welcome to the interior of my brain.

So I am apparently a walking School Supply Kit. It's becoming the running joke in Math class primarily.

So guess what. Homework will be there tomorrow. I think I will go eat a cupcake. Or do my hair for work tonight. Or something else other then ramble on blogger about nothing.



No comments: