Thursday, April 1, 2010

The ability to delude yourself may be an important survival tool. ~ Jane Wagner

Most of my life, I pitied those who had allergies. The kind of pity that goes, "Wow that looks really annoying to deal with." followed up by the, "I am glad I don't have allergies."

Just kidding

Turns out you can develop allergies later in life. I suppose now is the later, for I now fully understand the runny nose and itchy eyes. However my attitude still follows, just reversed. "Wow its really annoying to deal with", followed with "I am mad that I have allergies."

However, interesting/boring tidbit: in Mexico, I have a summer allergy that makes me cough non-stop. Thats cool! :-s

Weather is GORGEOUS right now. It is so hard to go to school when it feels like summer outside.

hmm... wish I was interesting tonight. Oh well darlings. Good night everyone! And do not worry about me too much, I hear allergies is far from dramatic. ;) (Though the highlight of my thoughts apparently...)

No comments: