Saturday, March 27, 2010

Never give in and never give up. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Tonight it hit me: I am going to Mexico in three months. It does not feel like three months, because I have so much to accomplish. After this semester is complete, I have one week before my spring semester begins.

Plus, I thought, "Hey, before I go to bed, I will look up information on my professors for the spring!". Yeah... stupid idea.... turns out my Modern English professor has ruined so many student's GPA with her anal grading habits, that my best bet is to work my butt off and hope she likes me...

So needless to say, that time period between June 23-and July 6 called "prepare for Mexico" time, will probably feel like heaven after the previous 2 months of "sell your soul to my class" time.

But it's ok.

I am ready for this.

I am ready for all of it.

Sorta.

well... maybe?

Look out for panicked "OH MY GOSH I AM GOING INSANE" posts in the future, and that will be our answer huh?

Oh gosh, I love life.

No comments: