Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh I miss you Yubi...

It is again WAY to late for me to be up if I am going to do anything that resembles productivity tomorrow. Oh heck.

I enjoyed work tonight, and that is saying a lot. I think I am slowly becoming friends with Katie- which I really need. I just need more friends in general. Her baby girly might need a helmet because her head is lopsided, of which Katie was not ecstatic about. I tried to reassure her by pointing out that every baby I saw in a helmet look like any other chubby baby, just with a cool hat. Probably didn't help.

Today was missing Yubi day. I was practicing my Spanish in my apartment, and I realized after I was done that I was pretending to talk to Yubi. Now this isn't just "Hey Yubi, how are you?" it is inside jokes, things we would find funny... and the scary part? I was ACTUALLY having a GOOD time talking to my imaginary Yubi. Anyone watching me may wonder if I had a case of schizophrenia with the way I was doubling over with laughter.

Is this a sign of insanity? Or a sign that I am missing someone in my life?

My mother called about my sister-in-law's Birthday Party. At my mom's boyfriend's house. This Sunday night. *Sigh* I need that day to prepare school for that coming week.

Ok. I am officially feeling tired now. GOOD. It is about time.

No comments: