Saturday, January 23, 2010

“The voices of the world are loud and sparse, but the voice of God is a constant whisper.” —Benjamin J. Elger

Someone once told me that I should stop stressing out over things and just let God show me the next step. (Not the FUTURE or the PLAN just the next STEP). Another told me that sometimes, the step God asks of us- hurts.

So my theory? If something comes into your life and its difficult, and uncertain, and forces you to trust on God entirely... it might be the one you should take.

But how many of us do? I mean, God still loves us even when we tiptoe through life. or we like to think so (mainly by ignoring the lukewarm verse where He says he will spit us out of his mouth.) We like to ask God to bless what we are doing, ignoring that fact that maybe we should be doing what God is blessing... but never mind that! Because dancing and jumping through life is pretty dangerous ya know? And I am not just saying "you might break your leg" dangerous, people have died from walking into the uncertainties.

We are all captivated by something. We are ALL captives.
What is captivating you?

And just so you know... this process is insane. One day I feel at peace, the next day I feel convicted, the other sad, and the next numb, followed by dreams and renewal... and then repeat.

But its God.

and I will not complain when I know that God is working on me

reveals to me that after all that I have done, He still hasn't given up on me yet. :)

OH! And I have a follower!!! This is lame.. but that really did make my day. Thank you Amber and Rusty :D

No comments: